24-7YW is a not-for-profit charitable trust, and as such, we rely on generous benefactors for our future growth.
Over the past few years, our research has proved that 24-7YW youth workers are making a tangible difference in their communities, but we couldn’t do it without you support.
There are a number of ways you can financially contribute:
• One-off donations
• Regular automatic payments
• Joining our Raising the Marquee campaign
• Targeted giving to specific projects
• Grant funding
People can support 24-7 YouthWork financially and personally.
This can be done locally and through the network.
If you would like to support us and would like a receipt for your donation use our:
• Online credit card donation form (one-off payments) and email Char Shaw with your name and postal address.
• Raising the Marquee (become a regular financial partner)
• Automatic payment – (see bank account details below)
Name: 24-7YouthWork Trust
Account number: 02-0820-0131102-00
Reference: Your name and email address
All payments made within New Zealand are tax deductible.
The name “24-7 Youthwork Trust” will appear on cardholder statements for any donations through this website.
NB: We are a New Zealand charity and all transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars. If you wish to cancel a transaction please contact Char Shaw and your respective bank to advise.